TV Series

Cassian Andor (Rogue One) will be getting a series on Disney+. There are essentially no more details to note currently besides K2-SO (the reprogrammed imperial droid) will be in it also.

I can get reasonably excited for that apart from it being Disney so the grit Rogue One had could be somewhat dissolved. The actor Diego Luna (Narcos Mexico- Miguel Felix Gallardo) is top notch and the character is pretty interesting to. We know how he ends up but certainly worth a watch when it arrives.

Just looked that up and I fancy it
It’s brilliant . The premise is to watch in any order you choose but I watched them
In the order they came in. You are supposed to follow the evidence and make your own judgement. It was such an an amazing show I hope they do a second series

It’s brilliant . The premise is to watch in any order you choose but I watched them
In the order they came in. You are supposed to follow the evidence and make your own judgement. It was such an an amazing show I hope they do a second series
May ride out Storm Dennis with it this weekend

May ride out Storm Dennis with it this weekend
Actually can’t believe nobody has mentioned it on here. It’s the type of show Bluemoon members go mad for, Cbs aren’t pushing it enough to be honest.

You’ll be hooked from the first minute

let me know what you think

Narcos:Mexico season 2.

Used to love the first few series in Medellin then Cali, didn’t mind the first series in Mexico. Lasted about half hour of episode 1 of this series. Been done to death and more of the same, can’t be bothered.

Watched episode 1 of the righteous gemstones, seems pretty good and an easy watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.