TV Series

Finished Hunters, really enjoyed it. A couple of clumbsy parts, only a few though and not enough to throw you off the show at all, but always redeems it's self immediatly with a great scene. The comedy is in just the right doses and well timed, well written. The set design is enjoyable and consistent.

The "basterds" for this show get a solid back story and all have a decent reason for being there, the baddies are really enjoyable to watch with solid depth to their characters.

Well worth a watch.
Cheers for the heads up, got a few negative comments and a low IMDb score

So for those of us on lock down we’ll need a hell of a lot of shit to watch. Any pointers? I’ve Netflix, amazon and sky (plus a dodgy stick) so all good. I’m into sci-fi/dark superhero stuff and horror. Seen most of the usual popular stuff eg breaking bad, GOT, etc so looking for any hidden gems anyone has come across. Appreciated :)
Desperate Amateurs on XHamster !

Was thinking. If you have £100,000 or more to play around with, invest it in Netflix shares. Their subscriptions must be going through the roof worldwide.
(I haven't got £100,000 or even £50,000. I haven't even got a subscription to Netflix, although I may fold in coming weeks).

If you begin from the start it will take you over 209 days of continuous watching to finish Coronation Street. You might see COVID-19 as a blessing after a while though. (Not exactly sci-fi though).
Haha. Not watched that for about 20 years. I’ll pass on that one but thanks anyway ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.