TV Series

Star Trek Picard half way through the season loving it but I have always loved anything to do with Star Trek.

Really?

I've it the most pedestrian thing! It's a blend of 'Star Trek' in its poorest form and 'Deep Space Nine'!

I find it struggling in its convoluted explanation of storytelling and moves the needle exactly zero in why it's been added to the 'Star Trek' universe!

As much as I like the 'Picard' character, what is his use?

And 'Star Trek: Discovery' got slaughtered...

Started watching justified again last night. Top series. Think I'll start banshee again as well. Need my fix of mindless violence to take my mind off things.

Any one seen - The Act. 8 part drama.

True life story of Gypsy Rose Blanchard?

It’s good. About a Mum who convinced her basically healthy daughter she was sick, helpless and dying all her life. Obviously when the daughter gets to adult age she realises things and snaps.
Where will I find this please?

Really?

I've it the most pedestrian thing! It's a blend of 'Star Trek' in its poorest form and 'Deep Space Nine'!

I find it struggling in its convoluted explanation of storytelling and moves the needle exactly zero in why it's been added to the 'Star Trek' universe!

As much as I like the 'Picard' character, what is his use?

And 'Star Trek: Discovery' got slaughtered...
I enjoyed Discovery but gave up on Picard after 3 episodes.

I’ve watched both, but whilst I watch Picard as soon as it comes out, I’m struggling to get through Discovery
I might wait until all the whole series has been released and then give Picard another go by binge watching. I do like the character.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.