TV Series

southstand117 said:
TFC said:
Orange is the new black. Had read good things about it so Mrs TFC and I just started watching. Enjoying it so far, I like the back story angles they are doing on all the inmates sandwiched between the crazy prison stuff.
Really fancy watching this, are you watching it on netflix or on a site? It was on glowgaze last week but the first series has been took off now.

Netflix matey

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
bobmcfc said:
Series 1-6 of true blood is available to download on sky on demand now for anyone who's interested ;)

That will be you and stony then!!!! (:

images

stony said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
bobmcfc said:
Series 1-6 of true blood is available to download on sky on demand now for anyone who's interested ;)

That will be you and stony then!!!! (:

images

I knew you loved all things vampire Stony. We can be best friends, go autograph hunting, have a twilightathon and get matching Edward Tshirts and everything. It will be soooo amazing
twilightfansoldwide.jpg

I'm so excited

TFC said:
southstand117 said:
TFC said:
Orange is the new black. Had read good things about it so Mrs TFC and I just started watching. Enjoying it so far, I like the back story angles they are doing on all the inmates sandwiched between the crazy prison stuff.
Really fancy watching this, are you watching it on netflix or on a site? It was on glowgaze last week but the first series has been took off now.

Netflix matey

Love it - I actually want to live in that prison it looks so fun

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.