TV Series

I'm convinced you just haven't found the right pictures.

I've seen and heard enough about her mate, friend of mine, film star good looks, she was his all time favourite, couldn't believe it, me, not saying she's a minger, just seen thousands of girls around in day to day life who I'd rather bang, nowt as queer as folk eh .

Ha ha, the episode of Titans they were in is nothing like the real Doom Patrol, it was unbelievably watered down and mild.
The chief was played by a different actor and no Jane in that episode as well if I remember.

So different cast? Is brendan fraiser carried on?

Il admit i wasn't impressed with the version of Cyborg shown in the one episode

Just started watching Detectorists, saw some other posters rate it quite highly. Looks promising after the first 2 episodes.

And watched the first episode of The New Pope after thoroughly enjoying The Young Pope. Very different and a bit bonkers but definitely good viewing.

Just started watching Detectorists, saw some other posters rate it quite highly. Looks promising after the first 2 episodes.

And watched the first episode of The New Pope after thoroughly enjoying The Young Pope. Very different and a bit bonkers but definitely good viewing.

Detectorists is brilliant. One of my favourite programmes. I was gutted when it finished. Fantastic performance from both actors.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.