TV Series

Is she part of the 'Marvel Canon/Universe' (I'm not even sure if that makes sense....)?

Love this show and something me and my ten year old son have completely bonded with.
Went back to watch Age of Ultron on the back of it....The Vision is majestic super hero played very well by Paul Bettany. He managed to do what many of us as kids wanted to do after watching Labyrinth ...

'Agatha Harkness' is completely canon. I remember her in the comics, but she was an old biddy, back then! They've changed her role, slightly though, as she mentored 'Scarlet Witch' originally/

Rewatching For all Mankind season one really like it with a different spin to going to the moon. Season two just started.

Just noticed that Wayne has been picked up by Amazon Prime. Seemed to be some posters on here who thought highly of it? Maybe it will get resurrected if there is enough interest. Will give it a try soon.

just binged it, loved it

What I should do is watch all the Marvels in chronological order, I've only seen maybe six at different times and realise now that WandaVision is timed after the first Thanos finger-click at the end of Infinity War. And I watched that before Dr. Strange, which I watched after Endgame, which I watched after Iron Man 2, but before Spiderman Homecoming. All over the shop! No wonder that I keep freezing the action and asking my kids what the hell does that mean, who is she, etc etc.

Wandavision is set 3 weeks after end game, as she dissapeared after thanos clicked his fingers and returned when the hulk reset, you could assume near the time she meets with clint at the lake after tonys funeral as she is wearing the same clothes.

These events are probably happening around the 6 months before spidermam far from home which would explain mysterios using his multiverse ruse.

'Agatha Harkness' is completely canon. I remember her in the comics, but she was an old biddy, back then! They've changed her role, slightly though, as she mentored 'Scarlet Witch' originally/

She may still do that after all she has been manipulating wanda to find out how her witch powers are so powerful, she may choose to now teach her to control them, and personaly I hope she is redeemed at some point and appear in the fantastic 4 reboot, as she was connected to them greatly

There is a lot to put into the finale, Dotties reveal (probably as moonglow), White vision, whats happened to Monica/ Photon, and tte link to Dr Strange 2.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.