TV Series

I’ve just started watching The Tunnel on Now TV. I think it’s basically an English-French remake of the Bridge and it’s absolutely fantastic.

I need to get round to watching the original Swedish-Norwegian series, everyone raved about it but it passed me by when it came out.
All four series of "The Bridge" (original Swedish-Danish version) are on iPlayer.

I'm sure the various remakes are good but the writing/acting and everything about the original is so good, I wouldn't dream of watching any remakes. Nobody else could replace the characters of Saga, Martin and Henrik, which is a big draw for me.

Netflix hasn't half gone down hill in the last 12 months. It's all rrally shit ITV 4 standard reality TV crap now or half baked true crime documentaries. I'm a big fan of true crime stuff but they've jumped on that wagon too heavily, all the newest docs they bring out follow a very familiar 2 episode set up, 5 and a half episode hypothesising before telling us all that was bollocks all along. Wish they'd take their time and make stuff actuslly worth watching. Having said that, I started watching the serpent via Netflix which is actually a BBC show but I missed it then. Excellent so far and jenna Coleman is just a delight to watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.