TV Series

The Traitors is the best, freshest reality show I’ve seen in years (not that I watch many to be fair).

My initial thought was that one season would be enough. But I think a different set of people will bring different approaches and so another series this time next year would be most welcome.

I notice Race Across the World is back soon - there’s another show that was a good watch. The pandemic put a bit of a crimp on it for two years but it will be good to see it back.

The Traitors is the best, freshest reality show I’ve seen in years (not that I watch many to be fair).

My initial thought was that one season would be enough. But I think a different set of people will bring different approaches and so another series this time next year would be most welcome.

I notice Race Across the World is back soon - there’s another show that was a good watch. The pandemic put a bit of a crimp on it for two years but it will be good to see it back.

Well in Rob. It’s fucking mint.

Didn't realise the guy who created Yellowstone also created Tulsa King. Fair fucks to that guy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.