TV Series

The Rig, Soz if anyone here liked it, just my pov....

The plot was stupid, the acting and charcters so stale. The eco-message was ok but an ancient species that can shape the planet at its command to kill mankind or teach us a lesson... The plot line was ridiculous at points, written as if the direction of the story came first, or even whilst they were making it.

But it did cover all aspects of life, ticked a few equality boxes, lesbian relationship with baby on the way. Black guy in love with an indian guy. #women in charge. White gammon types are the baddies (When will that get called out as racism?)... No disabled though, most disappointed they chose not to represent disabled.

So, total shite, and I wasted 6 hours watching it.
Was there a ginger?

Start with the feature length movie Mystery Road (2013) available on Amazon Prime and its sequel Goldstone (2016) then the TV series (2018-2020), then finally the more recent Origin (which is a back story of a younger Jay Swan)

K1jaDoJ.jpg

The brooding indigenous detective Jay Swan.
v63gjVo.gif
I’ve just done Mystery Road and Goldstone, on your advice, thank you.
Neither rocking the universe but both keeping my attention and the latter better than the former IMO. I’m looking forward to starting the tv series.
Not sure where this is taking me but I recon others should take the ride.
You’re a guru mate. Ta.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.