TV Series

How they convinced all the actors to get back together for this I'll never know. But I'm glad they did, just need Enterprise to get back together now

Currently on Better Call Saul season 3. I will always maintain Saul was the least interesting character in Breaking Bad and always thought it was a strange choice to do a spin off based on him. No surprises then that the best story lines and what I look forward to most are Mike's scenes.

Inside no 9,

Never watched the early ones, don't know why as I love League of Gentlemen but anyway.

Episode 6 I think, has a young "Sophie" from Detectorists starring.

My fave up to now was episode 2 and the burglars, the dog scene :-) literally spat me beer out :-)

Silo may be worth at least trying out ladies and gents. Very solid cast and Apple TV have been alright overall the last few years.

Men and women live in a giant silo underground with several regulations which they believe are in place to protect them from the toxic and ruined world on the surface.

Rebecca Ferguson, Ian Glen, Will Patton, Tim Robbins, Common (don't know his real name).
I've really liked the first few episodes of this. Book 1 is on order too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.