TV Series

If you like that then I'd also suggest checking out Invincible. It's actually an animated series (but don't let that put you off) that also plays around with superhero tropes. Also incredibly violent too. A release date for season 2 should be imminent.
Yeah, I think The Boys and Invincible are the two best superhero shows that have ever been made.

I'm watching, and enjoying The Horror of Dolores Roach on Amazon prime . It's a bit different to anything else out there, dark comedy.

Am 4 episodes into the Crowded Room and I now what happening from episode one regarding the main character! Don’t like the method of interviewing and going back! It make is a lot worse! It’s a 6.5/10 at the moment I have the feeling the ending is going to disappoint and total predictable!

Not everyones cup of tea, but I love The Traitors. On episode 9 of the Aussie version.

Really enjoy that too. Aussie version has such different vibes and twists compared to the UK one. Both worth watching for competitive reality fans. Found the US version a bit too much though.

Looking forward to series 2 in the UK (unless it turns out to be full of shitty D-list celebs, I want real people).

Really enjoy that too. Aussie version has such different vibes and twists compared to the UK one. Both worth watching for competitive reality fans. Found the US version a bit too much though.

Looking forward to series 2 in the UK (unless it turns out to be full of shitty D-list celebs, I want real people).
Think it’s being recorded now, looked at the application process a while back

Yea the UK version was the best. Its a rare program that all the family can watch including my kids. SPOILER :There were less 'twists' in the aussie version, but that ending was brutal, almost cried.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.