TV Series

What the heck is the scheduling crowd up to at BBC.Looked at tv guide and Kin starting at 23.10 on BBC

Watching on BBC Northern Ireland.

I had turned onto BBC England and it had been on for 30 minutes.
BBC Scotland no sign of it at all in their schedule.
BBC Wales started at 22.40.

Why can't they have these series starting at the same time across their network?

I very much liked LOST and The Leftovers.

Looking for a new series to start and a few over time on here have mentioned - Fringe.
Most recently yourself and you are giving it huge praise.

Watched the first 2 episodes and I presume it hugely improves? Ha.
It’s pretty corny so far. I’m happy to go along with the silliness but I’m hoping it gets a bit better? I’ll stick with it though.

It’s sort of like the X-Files.
Try watching Archive 81.

I very much liked LOST and The Leftovers.

Looking for a new series to start and a few over time on here have mentioned - Fringe.
Most recently yourself and you are giving it huge praise.

Watched the first 2 episodes and I presume it hugely improves? Ha.
It’s pretty corny so far. I’m happy to go along with the silliness but I’m hoping it gets a bit better? I’ll stick with it though.

It’s sort of like the X-Files.
I guess it's each to their own but Lost was good up until the final series and the ending was absolutely atrocious. The Leftovers I've tried twice now and there won't be a third chance, it just seemed a ridiculous plot and don't get me started on the mute smokers.

In comparison, Fringe is a classic and is superb, beginning to end.

First 2 seasons of Last Chance U (American Football in East Mississississipi)

First season of Last Chance U Basketball (East Lost Angelos dong dong dong dong dong dong ... )

Both great.

I guess it's each to their own but Lost was good up until the final series and the ending was absolutely atrocious. The Leftovers I've tried twice now and there won't be a third chance, it just seemed a ridiculous plot and don't get me started on the mute smokers.

In comparison, Fringe is a classic and is superb, beginning to end.
The Leftovers is amazing. Granted the first season is a bit of a slog but after that it just gets better and better. I wasn't originally impressed with the last season but, having watched it again, I loved it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.