TV Series

After you`ve finished Kin, get on to Love/Hate which in my opinion is even better, you`ll thank me. Same theme, another RTE production set in Dublin. There`s 5 series available and the storyline gets better and better with each episode.

Don’t watch Love/Hate. Nobody from Dublin acts like that show. It’s terribly acted and written to match. Kin is far more realistic.

You fuckers! Recently, all I've heard is 'Kin'!

'Kin!, 'Kin'!, 'Kin'!!

So, stupid me started watching it... and it's bloody good!

I'm into ep4 and it's probably the best show of it's type I can think of! It's grounded and actually explores the family dynamics more than US shows of this type. It's also very well filmed.

I don't know if it's cos it's closer to home, but it's relatable to me in so many ways.

Very good so far, so well done on you guys getting into my brain on it!

Sorry its about to get pretty shit pretty quickly, good luck:-)

Fool me once is for people who thought Line of Duty was good.

Absolutely stupid television. Poorest written and acted show since…Line of Duty.
At last, someone else who thought this was overrated!

Don’t get me ring it was alright, but I don’t understand the massive hype …unless of course you just want to look at Michelle Keegan for a few hours, which is perfectly understandable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.