TV Series

Just started watching 3BP, but again a little bit put off after some of these posts (and from my initial view from the first episode).
I wanted something new to watch with my son (before Stranger Things Season 5 commences).

We've both finished Raised By Wolves: flawed and weird, some of the acrting we way off, but despite all that we both enjoyed its oddnes.

Keep with it. I was the same with 3 body problem, I’m now five episodes in and loving it.

Just watching this german show from sky , Helgoland 513

It is about them only able to support 513 people on the self sustanable island as they are protecting themselves from a pandemic on the mainland , every time a baby is born someone else has to die to make space for it

It is run like a sort of hunger games type thing with the bottom three voted on as to who goes by the others , really enjoying it

Last edited:
3 body problem

Hugely reduced the complexity of the characters in favour of Western good Vs evil. Also reset much of the setting to the UK, for some reason, but I guess to make it more palatable for Western audiences. Hugely complex book trilogy that was always going to be very difficult to serialise. Average.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.