TV Series

Finished 3 body problem and real mixed feelings on it.

Really got better as it went along and at times i was really getting into it. However, right from the moment i found out what it was actually about (around episode 3 i think) and how many years the baddies are away, i had that sinking feeling this show won't ever see much of an end, maybe not even another series.

Enjoyable, but sadly i doubt i'll see another series any time soon and when we finally do it will be another slow, drawn out drip drip approach.

Really got better as it went along and at times i was really getting into it. However, right from the moment i found out what it was actually about (around episode 3 i think) and how many years the baddies are away, i had that sinking feeling this show won't ever see much of an end, maybe not even another series.

Enjoyable, but sadly i doubt i'll see another series any time soon and when we finally do it will be another slow, drawn out drip drip approach.
Go on you tube and have a look at the timeline of the next two books, no chance they’ll make them unfortunately

The Teacher (Sheridan Smith) four parter.

First 3 were fucking quality, tailed off a bit in the final episode.

She’s fucking brilliant and something really sexy about her.
Her mum was my French teacher at school. She came by a couple a times during the Gavin and Stacey era to our delight.

I enjoyed it, and thought it refreshing that the story was taken as far as it was, rather than thinking about how to get 6 series and a movie out of it. However
, I was sad when samwell tarly died and felt it needed his levity

I enjoyed it, and thought it refreshing that the story was taken as far as it was, rather than thinking about how to get 6 series and a movie out of it. However
, I was sad when samwell tarly died and felt it needed his levity
Yeah I know what you mean, it just left me wanting to know so much more and if I knew they were committed to seeing it through I’d of loved it, but knowing that there’s a very good chance that’s it, feels a bit deflating ending at that point.

Yeah I know what you mean, it just left me wanting to know so much more and if I knew they were committed to seeing it through I’d of loved it, but knowing that there’s a very good chance that’s it, feels a bit deflating ending at that point.

So, I'm not so sure the show has no future. According to viewing ratings, it's a soft but steady hit at number one viewing for the last few weeks.

So, who knows?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.