TV Series

Drama but based on a true story.

I know you're into the Walter presents shows.
" The Team" is good.
2 series , not connected , with different actors in each series
The second series is better than the first, in my opinion.
Thanks . I am finding endless WP on 4 tv catch up , i should look at the C4 streaming service to find more , so nice to have something to pass the time during the night particularly

I've recently flown through Ripley, beautifully filmed, some great acting, and top characters. I found that being filmed in mono enhanced the overall feel of it, and never distracted.

The surprise watch for me yesterday was Dead Mountain, an interesting story based in facts. I fully expected to drop it as I'm generally not big on completely subtitled programs. I ended up getting through five episodes on the trot, and am looking forward to finishing it today.

Thanks to the folk who posted these up as suggestions on here !

Yes, only two episodes in but really enjoying it. They've released a next gen update for fallout 4 too now to coincide, may be tempted to drop back in.

Wife wants to watch that baby reindeer thing, but have heard it is possibly also a bit much.

I reluctantly watched Baby Reindeer after someone recommended it to the missus.

Bizarre, weird, intense, disturbing, tragic, compelling and a true story too.

It’s definitely a bit much but it is a must watch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.