TV Series

A bit late to the party but was thinking about watching The Walking Dead any thoughts
Worth watching if you into that kind of TV genre, but it went downhill (for me) after Negan appeared, although that episode was one of the best and most shocking ones. Others think it became bad after a few main characters disappeared from the story-line.

Fear the walking dead was even a tighter and a very good TV series and they decided to kill off the main character in season 4, so it became the parody of itself. And what they do, they bring her back after 3 seasons, preposterous!

Worth watching if you into that kind of TV genre, but it went downhill (for me) after Negan appeared, although that episode was one of the best and most shocking ones. Others think it became bad after a few main characters disappeared from the story-line.

Fear the walking dead was even a tighter and a very good TV series and they decided to kill off the main character in season 4, so it became the parody of itself. And what they do, they bring her back after 3 seasons, preposterous!
I've seen them both through also done 2 of the spin offs with another still to watch which is the one with negan in

What finished it for me, was dragging out and continuing with Negan....he had run his time, and tbh became so boring, I stopped watching ;( ....oh and that Eziekial? (bloke with tiger) was pathetic, he was too comic book .....yes I know it originally was ;)
What did my head in was that people didn't die of natural causes and turn into Zombies every so often. Also that they didn't just take out their teeth early on so that if they did "turn" that they weren't a danger to their loved ones, and that they didn't build treehouses because the zombies were thick stupid and shit at everything other than gnawing, oh and that they didn't just build ditches constantly to capture zombies and kill easily.

Basically once they knew what they were dealing with they could have had it sorted in a few months.

Plus they were always talking about their feelings and being selfish in absolutely ridiculously dangerous ways for everyone else. They were stupid cunts.

After the first few seasons it became worse than Lost. (Never ever watch Lost)

I've seen them both through also done 2 of the spin offs with another still to watch which is the one with negan in
Welcome, welcome!
giphy.webp

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.