TV Series

Been watching the US Office with the Mrs for the first time after her nagging me for years to watch it. It's quite brilliant. Like, genuinely genius in parts. Can't believe I put it off for this long. She also introduced me to Fringe. Maybe I should listen to her more.
Fringe was great at the start but lost its way abit like Lost did. Just finished Monsters the Menendez brothers, they are either very very good liars or suffered a truely horrific childhood. I do think it was about money in the end though, evil fuckers.

Fringe was great at the start but lost its way abit like Lost did. Just finished Monsters the Menendez brothers, they are either very very good liars or suffered a truely horrific childhood. I do think it was about money in the end though, evil fuckers.

Er, they have a case going through at the moment which might end up exonerating them and, therefore, suing the programme makers. To do with new discovery on sexual abuse from their "father" which drove the murders.

Er, they have a case going through at the moment which might end up exonerating them and, therefore, suing the programme makers. To do with new discovery on sexual abuse from their "father" which drove the murders.
Ye saw that on tv this morning, there is another film on Netflix which talks to them from prison so I’ll give that a go.

Still persisting with Rings of Power. I'm not a Tolkien buff, but its so difficult to keep track of all the threads and storylines as it feels a bit all over the place. One minute dwarves, next the elves, flip to something else and then something else. I find it very difficult to really understand whats going on when its so all over the place.

Still persisting with Rings of Power. I'm not a Tolkien buff, but its so difficult to keep track of all the threads and storylines as it feels a bit all over the place. One minute dwarves, next the elves, flip to something else and then something else. I find it very difficult to really understand whats going on when its so all over the place.

If you're not a Tolkien fan you will probably won't like it! Loved season one and I'll be starting season 2 soon

Ye saw that on tv this morning, there is another film on Netflix which talks to them from prison so I’ll give that a go.
We watched the documentary last weekend.
I think that money was certainly " bonus" but I also believe the accounts of abuse.

I had some questions after the Netflix series eg why didn't they just leave, or even go to the Police? However, after watching the documentary I'm of the mind that the whole facade of the "perfect family" was incredibly multi layered and that even they struggle, even now, to share everything that went on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.