TV Series

Just caught Scrotal Recall on Netflix (yes, you read that right). Funny, sweet and well written, for a show with such a shit name, very much enjoyed it.

Another plus is the beautiful Antonia Thomas in a starring role. She is loveliness personified.

Just finished all 6 episodes of car share. I don't often laugh out loud at tv or films but that was quite brilliant :-)

Just finished all 6 episodes of car share. I don't often laugh out loud at tv or films but that was quite brilliant :-)

Agreed, wasnt sure after the first one, but i think it got better and better. Stony and I have a car share/Sian Gibson fan club on here, you can join if you want. Hope they make some more of them, such a simple idea, very well done.

Same with me, after the first episode everyone made me laugh outloud, the dogging scene was pure magic as was the mornring after seeing Beyonce and also the fishmonger episode. Sean Gibson is brilliant. They gotta do another with her.

Agreed, wasnt sure after the first one, but i think it got better and better. Stony and I have a car share/Sian Gibson fan club on here, you can join if you want. Hope they make some more of them, such a simple idea, very well done.

If we're admiring her comedic timing and delivery then I'm in. If you're after damaging her back doors then I will leave you and @stony to it ;-) although new ted is very easy on the eye - "I'm a cougar"

I'm hoping that they will do more, they can't leave it there.

Bentheblue said:
Same with me, after the first episode everyone made me laugh outloud, the dogging scene was pure magic as was the mornring after seeing Beyonce and also the fishmonger episode. Sean Gibson is brilliant. They gotta do another with her.
The dogging episode actually made me cry laughing

If we're admiring her comedic timing and delivery then I'm in. If you're after damaging her back doors then I will leave you and @stony to it ;-) although new ted is very easy on the eye - "I'm a cougar"

I'm hoping that they will do more, they can't leave it there.

It was both to be honest, she is very funny and getting to damage her back doors would be a distinct advantage.

No doubt its probably had a mention in the last 275 pages, but Mrs TFC and myself got done with season 1 of The Fall on Netflix a couple of nights ago. Its an extremely well written, complex drama with loads of smaller story lines that intertwine superbly with the main one (and the main storyline is fascinating). Excellent stuff, cant wait to get cracking on season 2.

Also, let me just take a minute to comment on how beautiful Gillian Anderson is. Nice to see a yank playing English for a change rather than the other way around :)

Gillian Anderson has definitely improved with age. She was actually born in England if I remember correctly and has lived there now since the Xfiles finished I believe. Saw her in a play in London roughly 10 years ago and she was fantastic. Speaking of the Xfiles, can't wait for the new series of that to come out!

Thank you to whomever recommended "The Jinx: The life and Deaths of Robert Durst."

I watched the six documentary episodes over the last three days.

Edge of the seat viewing at the end and very interesting throughout.

Gillian Anderson has definitely improved with age. She was actually born in England if I remember correctly and has lived there now since the Xfiles finished I believe. Saw her in a play in London roughly 10 years ago and she was fantastic. Speaking of the Xfiles, can't wait for the new series of that to come out!

She was born in the states but spent some time as a youngster over here until she was 11, she then went back to the states where she was bullied for her English accent.

As for the fall, I thought there first series was better, full of tension and Jamie Dornan and Anderson were excellent in it. The second series was good but not quite as good as the first, rumoured to be coming back for a third series at some point next year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.