TV Series

Davs 19 said:
bobmcfc said:
Dracula starts tonight at 9pm on sky living. I have been waiting for this for ages

You know it's absolutely nothing like twilight, right ?

Apart from vampires.........

That does actually make it a bit like twilight doesn't it.

Ignore me. I'm used to it.

With blinding insight like this, i'm amazed you werent in the cockney's top 100...

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Davs 19 said:
bobmcfc said:
Dracula starts tonight at 9pm on sky living. I have been waiting for this for ages

With blinding insight like this, i'm amazed you werent in the cockney's top 100...

Sometimes my brilliance and self deprecating yet dry sense of humour go over some posters heads. I'll aim a little lower for you next time.......;.)

Davs 19 said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Davs 19 said:

Sometimes my brilliance and self deprecating yet dry sense of humour go over some posters heads. I'll aim a little lower for you next time.......;.)

Your warmth and generous nature knows no bounds, however to lower yourself to my level, you will have to go some. My brow is so low, its somewhere between Warwick Davis and Janette Krankie.

ps you'd always be in my top 100

Finished watching Ray Donovan last week. Brilliant. Really enjoyed it.

A nice Tv series streaming site

Google "couchtuner"

or

http://www.couchtuner.eu/tv-streaming/

Watching 'The Tunnel' at the moment and so far really enjoying it. Bit different but a good watch.

willipp said:
Watching 'The Tunnel' at the moment and so far really enjoying it. Bit different but a good watch.

I'm enjoying it too. Clémence Poésy is well worth a wallop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.