TV Series

Looking for a bit of advice on a series worth watching with the missus? I've got plenty of stuff that I watch on my own but finding something that fits for the two of us is proving tricky - we did the full hit of breaking bad so need something new.

She doesn't fancy Game Of Thrones so that one is a no no.

To give a clue, I haven't watched many of the great series so welcome to any suggestions for stuff out over last 5/10 years.
Peaky Blinders is the best ever, Line of Duty, Soprano's, Prison Break, The Wire, Breaking Bad, Better call Saul (after BB).
Too many to mention really mate and some on here will tell you some other belters.

Peaky Blinders is the best ever, Line of Duty, Soprano's, Prison Break, The Wire, Breaking Bad, Better call Saul (after BB).
Too many to mention really mate and some on here will tell you some other belters.
Yeah, I'm just watching Luther at the moment, but have been thinking about Better Call Saul, The Wire and Line of Duty.

Not heard of this Peaky Blinders, I'll have a read up.

Cheers

Yeah, I'm just watching Luther at the moment, but have been thinking about Better Call Saul, The Wire and Line of Duty.

Not heard of this Peaky Blinders, I'll have a read up.

Cheers
Peaky Blinders is the absolute best ever series in my opinion, next series is out in October, they've been filming quite a bit in and around Manchester, my sons mate has just got a part in it as well, you will be hooked mate.
Better call Saul is a follow on from Breaking Bad so you really need to watch that first.

just finished season 6 homeland
though that was excellent

stranger things
designated survivor
walking dead
Vikings
into the badlands
the OA

to name a few favs of mine

edit: cant wait for star trek discovery

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.