TV Series

Welll watch 4 episodes of Extinct and had enough poor 4.3/10. It won’t be getting another season

Reminds me of a hundred other shit shows like it tbh aye. Thanks for the heads up though , you gotta try em.

Thing is this formula of impossibly youthful people are the main characters in every scene. The problem is it is so far divorced from reality it fucks it all up. The reality is half of these people are fucked if they are not near a liberal arts college coffee house with wifi. They are all of a conveyor belt and make everything desperately cheap and shallow. I shall elaborate, i did not like sons of anarchy due to the so called rough guys all having perfect teeth and manicures. I just could not divorce myself from reality enough to give it the time of day, the show needed grit and imo had non of it.

They are the sort of productions where the director sees nothing wrong with one of the characters hammering some bugger with super powers but the next scene sees them beaten up by the girl who bullies them at school, fuck off. This format of beautiful youths in a fight to save the world stuff was always weak so why do they persist. I will never get it.

I would put everything i own on it that The Walking Dead would have finished 5 seasons ago if it was populated by these beautiful young cool kids only.

Really? We've done 2eps and not gone back because I didn't care as much when it wasn't Pablo. If you say it's as good, we'll go back

Funny you should say that as I watched the first one and it didn't grab me at all. I'm going to watch it again as I really enjoyed the first two series so much.

All I kept thinking was 'when will they show the next series of El Chapo!'

Funny you should say that as I watched the first one and it didn't grab me at all. I'm going to watch it again as I really enjoyed the first two series so much.

All I kept thinking was 'when will they show the next series of El Chapo!'
Give it time, it starts slow and then pulls you in.

Netflix just dropped Suburra...

If you download them i suggest the 720p with original audio with subs, not the CONVOY 1080p as that is dubbed. Personally i am going to remux them and put the original audio on the 1080p video.

Netflix just dropped Suburra...

If you download them i suggest the 720p with original audio with subs, not the CONVOY 1080p as that is dubbed. Personally i am going to remux them and put the original audio on the 1080p video.

I like this post

YABOOOOM!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.