TV Series

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
croasdale said:
It has to have been said already, but Hannibal knocks it out of the park every week. Best show on TV right now.

Yep, mads mikkelson was born to play Hannibal, he outshines Hopkins performance and there is no bigger compliment, my favourite show!

I'm just recording these now, was the first season/series good as well?

Started watching Orphan Black (she has the shitest Brit accent btw) The plot is fairly good, I'm not exactly hooked but it's fairly decent.<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:58 pm --<br /><br />
karen7 said:
I am just watching believe
seems to be a bit of a terminator theme

Yes, just started it and it's good.

Barcon said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
croasdale said:
It has to have been said already, but Hannibal knocks it out of the park every week. Best show on TV right now.

Yep, mads mikkelson was born to play Hannibal, he outshines Hopkins performance and there is no bigger compliment, my favourite show!

I'm just recording these now, was the first season/series good as well?

It stands out not for obvious reasons, the psychological content is as good as I've seen, then, as stated above, Mikkleson puts in a truly magnificent performance, I've had the pleasure (or not) of profiling a good few killers, he simply knocks it out of the park, eerily so...... His suits are bang on too (;

In answer the first season is excellent, the 2nd (so far) has trumped it in all areas!!!

Everytime I open this thread there is another new show to watch lol I can't keep up!

Need a week just watching series solid!

paul-dkn said:
Anyone else watching the blacklist?

Love it, I knew her husband was a wrong un. If he posted on bluemoon his username would be bob something or other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.