TV Series

Yeah understand that because of the timeline changing so much you have to 100% be on it or just watch it again it’s an excellent second season.
I quite liked the timeline twist but felt that could have come a bit later in the series or have less episodes. Once that was revealed it sort of plodded on a bit too long for me. Still, it is well made.

Series One felt slicker because it was replaying each day over and over with increasing flaws coming to the fore.

I'll probably watch the next series.

Probably been discussed but thinking about starting to watch an American Horror Story. Is it worth watching ??

Probably been discussed but thinking about starting to watch an American Horror Story. Is it worth watching ??
If you haven't already, give Channel Zero a watch. A very underrated, weird and wonderful horror series in my opinion.

Last edited:
Finished the last ever season of 12 Monkeys outstanding series if you time travel shows and not seen this series I recommend it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.