TV Series

Just finishing up a binge-watch of DCI Banks.

Can't figure why this series was cancelled - really liked it.

Also really liked the less well-known "Coroner" - another great cancelled series.

I enjoy well-acted crime series dramas. If you too enjoy this fare, I recommend "The Tunnel," "Midsomer Murders," "Father Brown," "Silent Witness," "Vera," etc.

Just finishing up a binge-watch of DCI Banks.

Can't figure why this series was cancelled - really liked it.

Also really liked the less well-known "Coroner" - another great cancelled series.

I enjoy well-acted crime series dramas. If you too enjoy this fare, I recommend "The Tunnel," "Midsomer Murders," "Father Brown," "Silent Witness," "Vera," etc.
Have you watched the original Scandinavian version of The Tunnel which is "The Bridge"?....it's subtitled but is by far better than any of the other copies

Been watching into the badlands. It’s on amazon prime and is actually a very good watch. The fight scenes are good quality and the characters and plot very interesting

Daniel Wu stars and co produces

Anyone seen Extinction on Netflix? Trailer looked good but imdb rating 5.8 doesn't sound promising.

After wasting 2 hours of my life on How It Ends (which ironically, doesn't end) i'm a tad reluctant. Tend not to watch anything that has an IMDB of less than 7 :)

Anyone seen Extinction on Netflix? Trailer looked good but imdb rating 5.8 doesn't sound promising.

After wasting 2 hours of my life on How It Ends (which ironically, doesn't end) i'm a tad reluctant. Tend not to watch anything that has an IMDB of less than 7 :)

Thought it was ok and even I didn’t see something coming. It’s about 6.8/10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.