TV Series

Have not watched this weeks yet, i have really enjoyed this season (not as much as the first) feels like the pieces are just dropping into place after a obscure and winding start (part of its appeal)

Question is will put in spoilers for those not seen it

What did you think of shogun world? Saw some critics say it lacked depth, but I enjoyed the visit

The whole copying human conscousness and building atificial copies is a very clever slant on futureworld

Delores complete transformation into an evil fucker has me going off her while rooting for meave to achieve her goals

Ford still controling the game and what does it take to kill will

Last nights episode in my opinion was simply brilliant and also filled in a lot of holes, it was also very sad at times

Last edited:
The Staircase

Similar to Making a Murderer in the sense that the guy in it was blatantly guilty and the documentary makers turned it into a whodunnit by omitting a lot of evidence.

Half way through Billions season 3 very good once you get past the first 1 and half episodes to get up to speed.

Finally someone who sees that MaM series for what it is. I thought it was only me

Tbf, I'm more on the fence about whether Brandon helped Steven clean up the crime scene even though he did have bleach on his jeans so I would definitely have acquitted him of murder but in regard to Steven Avery, there was lots of evidence strongly suggesting he was guilty that wasn't featured in the documentary.

Finished these recently:

Killing Eve
The Alienist
Impulse

They're all really really good.

Really liked Killing Eve, enjoyed Alienist (Although uneven at times coupled with a finale not on par with prior episodes) and I am still waiting to watch Impulse

Update: Seen the first episode of Impulse, terrific - thanks for the recommendation

Last edited:
Bloody hell, series 2 of the Handmaids tale is hard going. Please tell me it speeds or lightens up soon (just finished episode 2).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.