TV Series

Tried American horror story .
Managed 1 episode and thought bollocks to this nonsense, leave the missus to watch the shite which she no doubt will.
Just watched Maniac 1st episode,again bizarre crock of shite, but i’m tempted to have another episode or two or i may just leave it to the missus to keep her occupied while i watch sport.

Managed 1 episode and thought bollocks to this nonsense, leave the missus to watch the shite which she no doubt will.
Just watched Maniac 1st episode,again bizarre crock of shite, but i’m tempted to have another episode or two or i may just leave it to the missus to keep her occupied while i watch sport.

Try another couple of episodes of 'Maniac'. The 1st episode didn't do itself any favours, but in my opinion it gets a whole lot better. The main characters are quite diverse and well acted, which helped to keep me engaged and the fragmented 1st episode comes together smoothly in episodes 2 and 3. It's still as mad as a box of frogs, but in a slightly dark comic, charming kind of way. I'm 6 episodes in with 4 to go and this could either become a cult classic or it could crash and burn! In other words, although I'm enjoying it, I wouldn't be surprised If people trashed it. Marmite it certainly is!

Just watched Maniac 1st episode,again bizarre crock of shite, but i’m tempted to have another episode or two or i may just leave it to the missus to keep her occupied while i go wankblind.
Edited for accuracy

Anybody here watch Banshee? Awesome show.

I heard the creators are now working on a show based on an idea from Bruce Lee!! About a Chinese guy coming to San Francisco in the 50's and getting involved with the local mob. If the if the fight scenes are half as good as in Banshee then this show will be brilliant!

It’s time of the year for new shows here’s a few some have started some haven’t yet.

FBI
Homecoming
Magnum P.I
Maniac
New Amsterdam
Nightflyers
Origin
The First
The Purge
The Romanoffs
Titans
Too old to die young

Just look them up in IMDb to see what there about.

Anybody here watch Banshee? Awesome show.

I heard the creators are now working on a show based on an idea from Bruce Lee!! About a Chinese guy coming to San Francisco in the 50's and getting involved with the local mob. If the if the fight scenes are half as good as in Banshee then this show will be brilliant!
Banshee was brilliant,a shame it ended.

It’s time of the year for new shows here’s a few some have started some haven’t yet.

FBI
Homecoming
Magnum P.I
Maniac
New Amsterdam
Nightflyers
Origin
The First
The Purge
The Romanoffs
Titans
Too old to die young

Just look them up in IMDb to see what there about.

Magnum should not be fucked around with,they will not better than the original and just piss a lot of people off by trying.

Magnum should not be fucked around with,they will not better than the original and just piss a lot of people off by trying.

Only for those who watched the original. Ratings for the first episode ain’t great bit like MacGyver but you get through the first season and it’s good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.