TV Series

Can’t wait it finishes after that season hope it’s as good as the other 5 seasons and good ending.

Can't wait for my yearly watch of the first 3 episodes of Season 1, not liking it and trying to figure out why I don't like it!

Said this already, I watched squid game the other week, and whilst I was keen to watch it all through and enjoyed it, looking back it was pretty crap with glaringly big plot holes.

Off the back of that, I've just watched Alice in borderland. For the same reasons I enjoyed watching squid game, I enjoyed this, it was better than squid game in those respects in my eyes, however, also for the same reasons I thought squid game was pretty shit on reflection, Alice in borderland is even more shit. Plot holes start off relatively small and get bigger and bigger until they become just outright stupid towards the end.

Finished Travelers, thanks for the recommendation a couple on here. Enjoyed it overall. One or two things in it that typically frustrate me, that many shows at some point suffer from (suddenly expanding the storyline, and breaking their own 'rules' they have set out) but mostly found it fun and engaging throughout.

To revisit our 3 way discussion @Centurions and @FantasyIreland, I wasn't really that annoyed by it being cancelled, knowing it was coming. They were clearly given notice, because they managed to focus towards an ending wrap up pretty well imo, leaving only minor loose threads. Also used the chance to go big in the last few episodes. I do think it is probably for the best if I'm honest, already felt they were scrambling round for direction and dipping in and out of storeylines, and it was maybe at risk of getting weaker and dragging on. This way it leaves a well rounded off self contained enjoyable 3 season series.

Said this already, I watched squid game the other week, and whilst I was keen to watch it all through and enjoyed it, looking back it was pretty crap with glaringly big plot holes.

Off the back of that, I've just watched Alice in borderland. For the same reasons I enjoyed watching squid game, I enjoyed this, it was better than squid game in those respects in my eyes, however, also for the same reasons I thought squid game was pretty shit on reflection, Alice in borderland is even more shit. Plot holes start off relatively small and get bigger and bigger until they become just outright stupid towards the end.

This is another foreign series that’s decent.

My Name

Finished Travelers, thanks for the recommendation a couple on here. Enjoyed it overall. One or two things in it that typically frustrate me, that many shows at some point suffer from (suddenly expanding the storyline, and breaking their own 'rules' they have set out) but mostly found it fun and engaging throughout.

To revisit our 3 way discussion @Centurions and @FantasyIreland, I wasn't really that annoyed by it being cancelled, knowing it was coming. They were clearly given notice, because they managed to focus towards an ending wrap up pretty well imo, leaving only minor loose threads. Also used the chance to go big in the last few episodes. I do think it is probably for the best if I'm honest, already felt they were scrambling round for direction and dipping in and out of storeylines, and it was maybe at risk of getting weaker and dragging on. This way it leaves a well rounded off self contained enjoyable 3 season series.

For me TV writers should write like it’s a book with a beginning a middle and and end have series only around 4/6 series long so you have a conclusion to it!

Just finishing season 5 of the Sopranos
A pretty lacklustre season I'd say , signs of being contrived
I don't think Buscemi's character is any good either

I fancy Boardwalk Empire next possibly

A radio series but l give it a mention Brief Lives on Radio 4, a out a Manchester lawyer who happens to be a blue. His partner complains that his three priorities are
1. City
2. His clients
3. Everybody else.
Apart from clients that sounds a bit familiar.
Every episode there are good mentions about City which must upset the producers and crew, the City- haters at BBC Salford.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.