TV Series

Got 3 on the go at the minute.

24 S8 - Almost at the good bit
The Expanse S3 - Absolutely amazing
Cobra Kai S4 - Fallen off a cliff.

Going to start watching this now it’s finished and there maybe a second season!

That “Oh No” should be in a spoiler ;)
Just finished it, you're right about the spoiler but the ending was almost inevitable. I can't see there being a 2nd season myself and would prefer this to have been a 'wrap' for Dexter. One of my favourite series of all time.

Last edited:
Just finished it, you're right about the spoiler butt he ending was almost inevitable. I can't see there being a 2nd season myself and would prefer this to have been a 'wrap' for Dexter. One of my favourite series of all time.

Yeah not watched any yet but fans of the show didn’t like the ending for Dexter so did and it should ended there for me.

So this one of season is to tie of loose ends and have a “better” ending one that should of happened at the end of original Dexter think everyone now what that meant.

I tried that but didnt like it, good story but I thought the acting and direction was poor. The daft son is a terrible actor.
I’m assuming you‘re not on the Golden Globes judging panel as Succession just won best actor and actress categories for tv dramas :-) , surprised it beat squid games for best tv drama though.

Finished The Tourist last night. Not bad, 7 or 8/10. Sort of "Fargo" meets "Life On Mars" but doesn't quite match either.
Finished The Tourist last night as well. Best thing on the BBC for a while. Loved the characters and the black humour and the end wasnt an obvious one either. The script was superb.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.