TV Series

Finished all 8 episodes of 3 body problem.

Very much enjoyed it. First couple I thought im not sure about this.

But once you are in the swing of it, its good tv. Looking forward to season 2 now.

Good to hear. I’m half way through the first episode and wondering whether to stick with it, will keep with it.

Watched the pilot for ‘The 100’ last night.

I’ll give it another episode or two before I make my mind up. But I suspect a load of American teenagers screaming at each other for 99 episodes, probably isn’t going to be for me.

I like the idea of it though.
I think there's 7 seasons comprising of 100 episodes. If they made it 7 seasons of 70 episodes it would have been much better. But no matter how many episodes the story itself is both smart and stupid.
As I write this please know that in the interest of humanity I've died and been resuscitated by the woman I love after I betrayed her by saving her from my true love who has just woken from a coma in which she learned karate over a weekend and fought a killed at the final moment a lifelong 7 foot 300 pound assassin skilled in all the martial arts knows to an ancient civilization of giants with a one punch but little did she know that this giant assassin was actually her brothers secret lover who only wanted to pretend to fight her because through his all of a sudden gay love he realised that it was peace that could rule his heart so they set up a civilization based on fairness but in fairness why not just killed them all to save our friends and so anyway I just killed a load of folk to save my friends before i realized that my friends killed all the other people to save me by then ahain in the past and the future we have to kill everyone to save everyone in case they kill everyone and save those people but but but wait there's a zombie, a mutant, a fairy, ghosts, possession, gladiators, aliens, tribes, lovely languages and ink, doctors who can save anyone with a bandage, and a robot of sorts, loads of science and explosions and moral dilemmas and and a monster and a virus and a dream and a lesson for us all and beautiful faces with perfect makeup and boobs and fine asses and Boom the universe has just blown up. But it's all good because it didn't and we survived and then it did but we survived but then it did and it did. The end

Last edited:
The Girl From Plainville (Lionsgate+)

About that teenage girl who encouraged a boy to kill himself so she could make herself centre of attention.

8/10

I reckoned it was.
The joke is the actor is a rabid scum follower.
He said they’d even wrapped the characters Rolls Royce in City blue for a scene but it was cut.
Just watched the 1st 3 episodes, didn't spot the figurine, but was suprised to see "that" when he opened his laptop!
Very good so far, looking forward to the rest.

I think there's 7 seasons comprising of 100 episodes. If they made it 7 seasons of 70 episodes it would have been much better. But no matter how many episodes the story itself is both smart and stupid. As I write this please know that in the interest of humanity I've died and been resuscitated by the woman I love after I betrayed her by saving her from my true love who has just woken from a coma in which she learned karate over a weekend and fought a killed at the final moment a lifelong 7 foot 300 pound assassin skilled in all the martial arts knows to an ancient civilization of giants with a one punch but little did she know that this giant assassin was actually her brothers secret lover who only wanted to pretend to fight her because through his all of a sudden gay love he realised that it was peace that could rule his heart so they set up a civilization based on fairness but in fairness why not just killed them all to save our friends and so anyway I just killed a load of folk to save my friends before i realized that my friends killed all the other people to save me by then ahain in the past and the future we have to kill everyone to save everyone in case they kill everyone and save those people but but but wait there's a zombie, a mutant, a fairy, ghosts, possession, gladiators, aliens, tribes, lovely languages and ink, doctors who can save anyone with a bandage, and a robot of sorts, loads of science and explosions and moral dilemmas and and a monster and a virus and a dream and a lesson for us all and beautiful faces with perfect makeup and boobs and fine asses and Boom the universe has just blown up. But it's all good because it didn't and we survived and then it did but we survived but then it did and it did. The end.
Christ, you could have put that little lot in a spoiler tag, there's no point in watching it now.

For harmless bubblehead viewing but with beautiful scenery, super yachts, great food, great looking characters, an uptodate 'upstairs/downstairs vibe and interesting human dynamics that feel far less contrived than the vast majority of reality TV,try......

Below Decks - down under

(I know, but thank me once you have watched it)

Watched episode 5 of three body problem last night. Fell asleep during episode 6 and doubt I'll watch the rest, especially after reading a couple of the posts on here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.