TV Series

Recently started Ted Lasso, almost finished the first season and I fucking love it.

I'm so confused about one thing though, Hannah Waddingham, is she ridiculously hot or does she fall into the category of weird crush?

Never heard of her, so thought I better do some research.

3354d4c93eac592c8ace9995ceee888c.jpg

Fuck me mate, I think the latter.

The twelve , aussie drama about the jurors in a murder trial , the aussies do good stuff
The twelve - Cinderella murder on More4 starting May 10th. Its a follow up to the original Belgian version. I'm guessing it will be on 4OD and Walter presents on that date too.

"The second season of the Belgian crime drama The Twelve is coming to the UK with a case entitled The Cinderella Murder. A young woman stands accused of killing her step-mother, but beside her in the dock is her father – and 12 jurors must determine their fates"

The twelve - Cinderella murder on More4 starting May 10th. Its a follow up to the original Belgian version. I'm guessing it will be on 4OD and Walter presents on that date too.

"The second season of the Belgian crime drama The Twelve is coming to the UK with a case entitled The Cinderella Murder. A young woman stands accused of killing her step-mother, but beside her in the dock is her father – and 12 jurors must determine their fates"
Just discovered this last night ! I love wp so much , thanks for the info

After the Party ....a New Zealand series we are watching.
A woman's husband turns out to be a Man who fancies young boys.
It's pretty good actually.

Dexter. Just started it, seems ok, is it worth sticking with or not?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.