twitcher in a bit of p**H !?

salfordpaul

i think ol dodgy 'arry needs a job if this is true!! apparently he owes 5.6m. ouch!

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/premier-league-redknapps-companies-rack-huge-debts-134418548.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/prem ... 18548.html</a>

Bet on Football - Get £25 Free

The Sunday Mirror looked at accounts recently published by Companies House which lists the finances of two of Redknapp's property companies.

One of his companies, Pierfront Development, has debts amounting to nearly £2.6m while its parent company, Redsouth Limited, owes just under £3m.

Pierfront is a building development company that was expected to make £4m in profit by building 92 apartments plus retail space for Tesco in Southsea, Hampshire, but due to the recession the apartments were never built, while an adjourning building that was also owned by the company was lost in a fire.

The Mirror goes on to reveal that: "Harry owns Pierfront via Redsouth Limited, a company which he owns jointly with wife Sandra. Latest accounts for Redsouth disclose liabilities of nearly £3 million at November 30, 2011."

Talks are now believed to be underway for the sale of the Southsea property. Redknapp is believed to have put his home in Sandbanks up as security when originally investing.

Redknapp has been out of work since being sacked as Tottenham manager this summer after failing to agree terms on a new contract.

Last January he was found not guilty of tax evasion. Jurors accepted Redknapp's angry denials that he avoided tax on any payments over £189,000 found in a Monaco account.

trouble is these types rarely end up in the shit, his tax evasion case proves it. I'd love this fucker to end up in the shit as well as all the other parasite Redknapp's for that matter

while an adjourning building that was also owned by the company was lost in a fire.

A fire you say ? I don't suppose witnesses claim to have seen a droopy faced man with a dog leave the scene shortly before do they ?

salfordpaul said:
i think ol dodgy 'arry needs a job if this is true!! apparently he owes 5.6m. ouch!

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/premier-league-redknapps-companies-rack-huge-debts-134418548.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/prem ... 18548.html</a>

Bet on Football - Get £25 Free

The Sunday Mirror looked at accounts recently published by Companies House which lists the finances of two of Redknapp's property companies.

One of his companies, Pierfront Development, has debts amounting to nearly £2.6m while its parent company, Redsouth Limited, owes just under £3m.

Pierfront is a building development company that was expected to make £4m in profit by building 92 apartments plus retail space for Tesco in Southsea, Hampshire, but due to the recession the apartments were never built, while an adjourning building that was also owned by the company was lost in a fire.

The Mirror goes on to reveal that: "Harry owns Pierfront via Redsouth Limited, a company which he owns jointly with wife Sandra. Latest accounts for Redsouth disclose liabilities of nearly £3 million at November 30, 2011."

Talks are now believed to be underway for the sale of the Southsea property. Redknapp is believed to have put his home in Sandbanks up as security when originally investing.

Redknapp has been out of work since being sacked as Tottenham manager this summer after failing to agree terms on a new contract.

Last January he was found not guilty of tax evasion. Jurors accepted Redknapp's angry denials that he avoided tax on any payments over £189,000 found in a Monaco account.
Since when have you been a rep for one of these gambling sites?

Wasn't he on around 3m a year at spurs? With all his dosh at Pompey too I doubt he'd have any trouble paying it off. I really don't know how players and managers get in financial bother. Friedel, risse, gudjohsen have all filed bankruptcy at some point

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.