Twitcher thinks we are a charity?

As dodgy as they come. really hope everything comes out at the court case and he gets found guilty (if guilty of course).

He whored himself to England and was ready to walk out on Spurs. He got extremely lucky with Bale, as he was set for a loan move to Forest before injury meant he was put into the 1st 11. He has been lucky with cup draws and i really hope they go out to Young Boys.

If he continues, start speaking about January and Modric, Bale etc city to unsettle them

I'll say it before and I'll say it again.....It's no coinceidence that Bournemouth, Southampton and Portsmouth have all ended up in the shit after that dodgy twitchy twunt has been there.

Kennedy_probably_has said:
I'll say it before and I'll say it again.....It's no coinceidence that Bournemouth, Southampton and Portsmouth have all ended up in the shit after that dodgy twitchy twunt has been there.

And West Ham.

old candleface at it again eh? he is the media darling because he says what the public want to hear. whether it makes sense or not, they see him as one of their own because he "stands up for what's right." the sun couldn't have got a bigger selection of cnuts unless they'd gone for baconface, neville and merson.

fuck off redknapp with your saggy face and biased as fuck son.

He should wipe his tears......hold on the rest of his face would probably slide off.

The 'orrible cockney fucker!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.