Twitter

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
A bit of a warning: my Twitter will consist of a bit of retweeting birds and 'teenage angst bullshit', trying to get a bit of summer tail. Might be worth following me from August, when the season starts again. Obviously, there will be a few City tweets now and then.

@SamXayalith

What's the point in retweeting people, I don't get Twitter?

southern muppet said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
A bit of a warning: my Twitter will consist of a bit of retweeting birds and 'teenage angst bullshit', trying to get a bit of summer tail. Might be worth following me from August, when the season starts again. Obviously, there will be a few City tweets now and then.

@SamXayalith

What's the point in retweeting people, I don't get Twitter?

I only retweet people when I quote them. I've never really understood the retweet button. I'm guessing if they read something funny or something they agree with, they will retweet it?

just found one of our players is on twitter as well!

<a class="postlink" href="http://twitter.com/aguerosergiokun" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitter.com/aguerosergiokun</a>

he has more followers than our @MCFC!

allan harper said:
What the fuck is this # symbol on twitter for ?
If you click on the # you'll find more tweets with this. you can also search for tweets with a hashtagged (the #) word in it.

i dont get it either.
i joined the other day because someone told me to when i was pissed so i did. fuck knows why but i have some argentian tennis club or somthing following me now and some fit bird called natasha who likes chinese!! and i havent even tweeted anything yet!

Aguero tweeted around an hour ago;
Recién aterrizado en Manchester para ultimar los detalles de la firma con el City. Va todo muy bien!. En un rato les cuento mas
Which translates as;
Just landed in Manchester to finalize the details of the firm with the City. Is everything fine!. In a while I'll tell you more

You guys seen the amount of followers Kun has?

Just under 700,000 more than our clubs twitter feed...

I think somehow we'll start seeing more city shirts knocking about on our holidays

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.