Two Brighton fans stabbed in Rome

You could swap Brighton and insert any English team over the past 40 years and this headline would be the same.

It just seems to be acceptable, if this was European fans getting stabbed in England every season I'm sure UEFA would come down heavy on us.

Even Brighton's Fan Travel Info warns of staying away from certain routes to the stadium, again but this is considered normal!

is it just us they stab or do they stab everyone else too?
Atalanta fans in Lisbon for their game against Sporting followed Rangers supporters back to their hotel and attacked them. I should say tried to attack them. Unfortunately for our Italian ‘friends’ they picked the wrong hotel and the wrong support!

Atalanta fans in Lisbon for their game against Sporting followed Rangers supporters back to their hotel and attacked them. I should say tried to attack them. Unfortunately for our Italian ‘friends’ they picked the wrong hotel and the wrong support!

Italians should really be banned until they find the cowards and flush them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.