Two journalists have been shot dead during a live TV report

Imagine being sat there watching tele with your lunch and your Wife/Girlfriend/Daughter comes on doing a live interview and you watch her murdered.

Absolutely horrific stuff.

RIP Alison Parker and Adam Ward.

And the American people still vote to keep firearms. Don't think they'll ever learn

Seen the video, nothing graphic but still horrific. Made me sick thinking of the woman's family seeing that on TV, can see the fear in her face when the bullets start flying then hear her screaming. Would give you nightmares for life

As much as I hate guns and prefer not having them legal here - what would we do if say we were overthrown by some corrupt government and arrested/imprisoned for speaking out which led to some dictorial like country (oh wait this is already happening :P )... How could we defend ourselves against such policy?

If we had guns, we could just shoot G4S cunts working for the Government and overthrow them. Without guns, and with our Police/Army being armed, we'll just be kept in check and told to march.

It's a much safer country without guns but if there was outright political anarchy tomorrow, those of us without guns would be fucked.

As much as I hate guns and prefer not having them legal here - what would we do if say we were overthrown by some corrupt government and arrested/imprisoned for speaking out which led to some dictorial like country (oh wait this is already happening :P )... How could we defend ourselves against such policy?

If we had guns, we could just shoot G4S cunts working for the Government and overthrow them. Without guns, and with our Police/Army being armed, we'll just be kept in check and told to march.

It's a much safer country without guns but if there was outright political anarchy tomorrow, those of us without guns would be fucked.

Homemade explosives pal, guns won't do civilians much good against military police anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.