Two swift signings. Well done Bobby.

Re: Two swift singings. Well done Bobby.

Just be thankful we are not Welsh!

Reminds me of a bloke who used to sit behind me in the North Stand, always called Colin Hendry ,Stephen Hendry.

He never did get wht people used to sing 'snooker loopy' at him.

I thought Jimmy Miller and Guy Clichy played. Could have played Alan Johnson and Alexander Bollockov

As a footnote he's almost as good as LYNAAAYKER as Nick Channon used to say

You dont get swifts singing in winter...they arrive in early summer.

Stato said:
spurs do look better since they got rid of Sergio Ramos as manager.

That was my favourite :) Who knew the Spain and Real Madrid star managed Spuds before 'arry?

Coleman is such a cock, too busy filling his pants bigging up an average Bale performance to pronounce names correctly.

By the way, the correct name of the new striker is Sandro Botticelli; some might say he's a Renaissance painter who died in 1510; Coleman knows better.

Stato said:
spurs do look better since they got rid of Sergio Ramos as manager.

jose-smiling.jpg

Prestwich_Blue said:
Don't forget Joleon Lescott's twin brother Julian.

I thought I was hearing things.

I said to the two blues I was watching the game with "Does that **** keep calling Lescott, fucking Julian?" but they were too engrossed in the game to respond and put it down to my shocking hearing.

He called Ledley king "rodney king" at one stage ffs,easily the most offensive thing I've heard in a football game.

Also "baley" seemed to have his arse licked constantly.

Colemans a fucking idiot.

Rodney King! What a complete cock-knocker of a bloke for saying that. Priceless. Also love the way he speaks as though as he is wearing Esther Rantzens spare set of teeth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.