Two titles

I don't mind if i never see city win the title again. I've already seen us win it once in the most dramatic style ever.

cityhoughton1 said:
I don't mind if i never see city win the title again. I've already seen us win it once in the most dramatic style ever.
Drama ! U sound like a theatre dweller. Does it matter how or when as long as we win it ffs

Walshy2013 said:
cityhoughton1 said:
Drama ! U sound like a theatre dweller. Does it matter how or when as long as we win it ffs

your right it doesnt matter how we win a title/trophy. But equally it doesnt matter if we never win a trophy.
I loved city and supporting city for the 35 years we won nowt. City supplied some of the best moments of my life. If the 35 years happens again i'd still love city and still have a great time.

First of all i'm not a theater dweller. And second of all dramatic is a word look it up in the dictionary.

Walshy2013 said:
cityhoughton1 said:

unless your the phantom of the opera not many people actually live in theatres so maybe the posters simply a theatre goer rather than a resident?

but I agree it was the best moment ever last year and we need to win more but we need to win decisively show no mercy and deliver total humiliation to other teams by doing this it will improve the postings on here and make a visit far less depressing so winners all round

Will be very competitive next season

I think Utd will spend under Moyes. They'll want to give him a good start to his career and they have the money now.

Chelsea will get Mourinho back and they will get a striker.

And Arsenal and maybe Spurs if they get in the CL will be strong.

Looks like City will be a lot stronger next season, if only because we will have a unified squad again

5772184_450_450_0_0_fit_6_8c43511b9822bd7a974700e823214288.jpg

Manchester-Citys-Joe-Merc-008.jpg

a10867ac2eea98f75ca1e613566368d5-getty-510885357.jpg
<br /><br />-- Sun May 19, 2013 11:37 am --<br /><br />
Walshy2013 said:
cityhoughton1 said:
Overreaction of the season goes to...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.