Two words to describe todays performance

lewisMCFC said:
Pam said:
Carlos & Ade.

-- Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:19 pm --

Carlos & Ade.

Starting too look good together, some great touches :)
top four are beginning to gel. All the did well and played well in terrible conditions.
WELL DONE ALL Man City players.

BBC Website quote:

'Clearly determined to reap maximum advantage from Tottenham's earlier defeat at Sunderland, Roberto Mancini's side tore into Burnley from the outset with a ferocity bordering on the barbaric'.

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
BBC Website quote:

'Clearly determined to reap maximum advantage from Tottenham's earlier defeat at Sunderland, Roberto Mancini's side tore into Burnley from the outset with a ferocity bordering on the barbaric'.
Ferociously barbaric. I love it!

Absolutely top performance but it's keep your feet on the ground time. I know you can only beat what's in front of you but boy were Burnley poor tonight.They were abysmal and embarrassing.

The next game is the most important one to prove we are the team to beat.Too often teams have a struggle after a big win and Brum won't fall over we can be sure of that. I am sure the players and management will prepare for a scrap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.