Txiki and the 4-3-3.......

Didsbury Dave said:
toffee balls said:
.......................Hart.......................

Zabba.......Kompany........Nasty..........Kolarov

.............Yaya..............Dinho...........

.............Navas.............Milner.....

.............Aguero............Dzeko..........

I think he will play this team

He'd better not play Milner in that role.

Nasri really is the only other option untill Silva returns

Danamy said:
BillyShears said:
Danamy said:
I posted the formation below in another thread but i think it's also relevant in this one, this is how i see Pellegrini setting out in the near future:

Zabba.......Kompany........Nasty..........Clichy

....Navas..........Silva...............Jovetic.....

.....................Negredo.......................

You can rotate the front man with whoever tickles your fancy?

I hope so ... I also hope in January we go and buy an out and out left winger.

The thread i posted it in was the Reus thread, get him in and play him in the Jovetic positon and we have both balance and fluidity, Jovetic could even play the Silva role if he's out of favour?

That for me would be our ideal formaton with the players at our disposal, but i'm just a Mod on a frustrated forum? ;-)

Ahhh Reus .... forgive me for being cynical but I think there is literally zero chance of us signing him or even him leaving Dortmund anytime soon. Right now if I had to pick a player who is attainable to play that position it'd be the French lad at Sociedad.

BillyShears said:
Danamy said:
BillyShears said:

The thread i posted it in was the Reus thread, get him in and play him in the Jovetic positon and we have both balance and fluidity, Jovetic could even play the Silva role if he's out of favour?

That for me would be our ideal formaton with the players at our disposal, but i'm just a Mod on a frustrated forum? ;-)

Ahhh Reus .... forgive me for being cynical but I think there is literally zero chance of us signing him or even him leaving Dortmund anytime soon. Right now if I had to pick a player who is attainable to play that position it'd be the French lad at Sociedad.

Finally a post I 100% agree with from you.
Reus-Zero chance but I don't know that french lad at Sociedad.

BillyShears said:
Danamy said:
BillyShears said:

Nothing wrong in hoping for the perfect fit for our system, afterall €30 million next year might disagree with your thoughts.

Danamy said:
BillyShears said:
Danamy said:

Nothing wrong in hoping for the perfect fit for our system, afterall €30 million next year might disagree with your thoughts.

Oh you! ;-)

Danamy said:
I posted the formation below in another thread but i think it's also relevant in this one, this is how i see Pellegrini setting out in the near future:

Don't like Yaya in that role, to easily by passed when we haven't got the ball and he is more effective further forward, put Milner in there, Jovetic on the bench, Silva left and Yaya behind the striker.

kippaxblue76 said:
Danamy said:

Don't like Yaya in that role, to easily by passed when we haven't got the ball and he is more effective further forward, put Milner in there, Jovetic on the bench, Silva left and Yaya behind the striker.

I can see why you say that about Yaya but i think once they get used to each other it'll work.

The problem at Cardiff especially was they didn't work well together, when one goes foward the other needs to sit, this didn't happen. Dinho is just as good going forward (in my opinion) he can pick a pass to unlock a defence, ala Newcastle with the Silva chance, so they can rotate that duty when they see fit?

Danamy said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Danamy said:

I can see why you say that about Yaya but i think once they get used to each other it'll work.

The problem at Cardiff especially was they didn't work well together, when one goes foward the other needs to sit, this didn't happen. Dinho is just as good going forward (in my opinion) he can pick a pass to unlock a defence, ala Newcastle with the Silva chance, so they can rotate that duty when they see fit?

Cant agree i'm afraid, if it was just Yaya going forward and Dinho sitting then maybe at a push but the other way round, no. Yaya doesn't track runners and tackling is not exactly his strong point. Would prefer Milner/Rodwell/Dinho holding as opposed to Yaya.

Danamy said:

Oh i completely agree about Reus being in many ways the missing link not just system wise, but quality wise. Navas is top drawer, but for me we require balance on the other side which Reus would give (and actually i'm hoping Jovetic will once he's fit). If he does move i'd say we'd be in pole position if he was going to leave Germany - i just don't see it happening.

You seen much of Griezmann ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.