Txiki Begiristain set to leave role at end of season - OFFICIAL

i will hold my hand up and admit i blamed txiki and the other guy from barcelona, his name escapes me, for some of the things that happened years ago with the sacking of mancini prior to the final, exactly what his involvement was i don't know, so i will hold my hand up and admit i was wrong.
most of his work goes unnoticed except for the signings, of which his negotiation skills and getting deals over the line for the players Pep wanted is second to none.
Thankyou Txiki and i hope the 1894 group sort out a banner for you to show you our appreciation the the great work you've done the last 12 years or so

Very quickly sorted as expected, and great that he’ll have a 6 month handover period to ensure the smoothest of transitions. I wonder if we’ll see a 17/18 style transfer window next summer with a handful of relatively young, promising players coming in to freshen up the squad
I’d love a couple of 2010 level signings next Summer:

IMG_7834.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.