Txiki Begiristain...

Here's how to pronounce his name:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.forvo.com/word/txiki_beguiristain/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.forvo.com/word/txiki_beguiristain/</a>

(cheeky begiristine)

A very good appointment and hopefully will take our club to the next level.

Welcome to Citylona. 'Brian Marwood is now CFA' aka controls f'all.

I wonder how Bobby n Beg's will get on?!

Blue Haze said:
Yess! It's Castles, so this could be legit.

If it happens, it will finally confirm Marwood majorly fucked up that transfer window.

Will it? I thought Manhood being in charge of transfers was always just a temporary thing.

If he fucked up as bad as people say why would he still have a job?

moomba said:
Blue Haze said:
Yess! It's Castles, so this could be legit.

If it happens, it will finally confirm Marwood majorly fucked up that transfer window.

Will it? I thought Manhood being in charge of transfers was always just a temporary thing.

If he fucked up as bad as people say why would he still have a job?

think he's probably been shuffled off into a role he's more comfortable in.

Think he had to be given the summer to show he was up to such a big job and he failed so Soriano moved him on.

This appointment has much greater long term consequences than some short term pain on the pitch.

Our CEO is building a team who have succeeded incredibly well at Barcelona. One of the spin offs from this is that I believe City will be a far more attractive proposition for European players. I am hoping this is the case with some current Barca players.

If we take a longer term view (of 'project City') the prospects are fabulous. The Academy, the global rebranding of the City name and the investment in the city of Manchester during difficult economic times are all something to be grateful for.

I have no doubt Txiki will take the scalpel to the current squad, probably next summer. I am certain there will be a much clearer identification of the shortcomings of the current squad. I am confident there will never be another summer transfer situation like the last.

Football is a billion dollar business. In any enterprise you need the right leadership behind the scenes.

This is a great step in that direction.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.