Txiki Begiristain...

Seems those who have been saying that 'Marwood must be doing a great job because he hasn't been sacked yet', were wide of the mark after all. I think this is a cracking appointment for the long term viability of the club, but I do think it puts a major question mark over the manager's future with Guardiola currently available and the team effectively crashing out of the CL already.

hgblue said:
Seems those who have been saying that 'Marwood must be doing a great job because he hasn't been sacked yet', were wide of the mark after all. I think this is a cracking appointment for the long term viability of the club, but I do think it puts a major question mark over the manager's future with Guardiola currently available and the team effectively crashing out of the CL already.

Has Marwood been sacked then?

He was only ever doing transfers as a temporary measure until we got someone in on a permanent basis.

All these appointments just spell the end of Mancini for me and the introduction of Pep in the near future

moomba said:
hgblue said:

Has Marwood been sacked then?

He was only ever doing transfers as a temporary measure until we got someone in on a permanent basis.

Thank God for that. The last transfer window was a fucking disaster.

Blue Coop said:
All these appointments just spell the end of Mancini for me and the introduction of Pep in the near future

I wouldn't put it quite as brutally as that however it does appear as if we are setting our structure up perfectly for Pep to take over.

Quite exciting to think we now have the CEO and DoF from Barca in place, hopefully we might start to bring in some more talented, pacey, skillful players from Jan onwards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.