Txiki Begiristain

cookster

If his mate Pep wasn't arriving, there would be no doubt he should get the chop along with Pellegrini.

Under his watch the first team has regressed so badly.

If I was Pep if think about having that sabbatical rather than coming here. More than major surgery needed

I really doubt the plan was to for Guardiola to come in and START rebuilding...... I mean Pep is probably here 3 years and it takes about 3 years to completely rebuild this squad.

I really doubt the plan was to for Guardiola to come in and START rebuilding...... I mean Pep is probably here 3 years and it takes about 3 years to completely rebuild this squad.

Exactly. He should have been rocking up with a squad raring to have the final polishing touches added too it. Does anyone honestly think this squad as it stands only requires final polishing touches? It's a fucking mess.

It's difficult to say if the players you mention are poor players due to the utter ineptitude of Pellegrini. He's a grade A clown of a manager and we may see dramatic improvement in some of these once he's gone.

Exactly. He should have been rocking up with a squad raring to have the final polishing touches added too it. Does anyone honestly think this squad as it stands only requires final polishing touches? It's a fucking mess.

We can only answer that when we see a manager get the sum of the squads parts, which Pellegrini has never done in my opinion.

It's difficult to say if the players you mention are poor players due to the utter ineptitude of Pellegrini. He's a grade A clown of a manager and we may see dramatic improvement in some of these once he's gone.

Personally I wouldn't allow Pellegrini the satisfaction of leaving at the end of the season, I'd sack him now.

Personally I wouldn't allow Pellegrini the satisfaction of leaving at the end of the season, I'd sack him now.

The team needs something to inject a bit of life into them,the defeat away at Liverpool should have been the final straw. For whatever reason the powers that be will not pull the trigger regardless of the likely hood of missing out on next seasons champions league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.