Txiki's 5 best signings?

KDB, Rodri, Eddy, Haaland and Walker (even though he's my least liked player. Ferna, Bernardo and Gundo are up there too.

In no particular order

Fernandinho
B Silva
KDB
Rodri
Stones

Gundogan misses out by the slimmest of margins.

I think the city teams of 17-18 and 18-19 were the best sides and only Rodri could Hope to get into those sides.

Last edited:
KDB
Sterling
Demichelis
Mahrez
Alvarez

KDB obviously. Sterling is the 2nd highest goalscorer in City history of the PL and it was a major hassle to get him out of Liverpool which we played very smartly. Demichelis seemed like a spent force to many but came here and formed a great partnership with Kompany for a season that helped us win the league and he cost almost nothing.
Mahrez was an incredible player for us and I'm still shocked that Real Madrid and the like didn't think he could transition from Leicester like we did. Alvarez because not only did he find a superstar who helped us win trophies but made a fuck ton of cash on him.

Ederson, Gundo, Cancelo and Sane just miss out. Rodri/Haaland/Fernandinho had been picked by others often. So had KDB but any list without him is illegitimate

Ederson would be the sixth if I could have one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.