Tyler interviewed about THAT day

notreallyhere

Never the most popular bloke with us blues but here's an interview with Martin Tyler about that goal and that day.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynkXANvMrz0&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]

He's right about silence.

I still think the best footage is on the OS.

19th May video 'It's been emotional'

It shows Aguero's goal from every angle. There is no commentary, just the sound
of the reaction from the crowd. It is very emotional and beats any of the commentaries
hands down!

Q-Blue said:
He's right about silence.

I still think the best footage is on the OS.

19th May video 'It's been emotional'

It shows Aguero's goal from every angle. There is no commentary, just the sound
of the reaction from the crowd. It is very emotional and beats any of the commentaries
hands down!

Just watched that again, same result, more tears, I really do need to shape up, if she sees me like this I'll never live it down. Feels so good though.

Good stuff that.

Don't really get the Tyler hatred on here at times. He is what he is, a commentator who puts drama into the football he's commentating on. The Ji goal - drama. The Aguero goal - drama.
He had more of a 'orgasm' over the latter, and rightly so, but that Ji goal, for Sunderland fans and anything non-City, well that was drama too and rightly enthused by Tyler in his commentary. What he does, he does very well in the main.

Dirty Harry said:
Manchester united :- "Took it with dignity and recognised it was City's day "

Really ? I thought it was anything but.
Slur alex saying "utd didn't deserve that", even though city were top of the league for most of the season. I didn't hear many utd players congratulating city on there win.

Only just realizing how lucky I was to be there to witness it,it was without a doubt one of the greatest moments in sporting history and I was privileged enough to have seen it live.
Got to say though Martin tylers commentary was absolutely outstanding and did that particular moment in time proud.

When I first watched the game back on the Monday morning I genuinely thought Tyler sounded like he was screaming in anguish, replacing the "N" with "Agüer'" and instead of shouting "Nooooooooooooooo!" it was "Agüerooooooooooooo!". I thought the silence was him crying with his head in his hands. (I think previous City commentaries where he seemed to belittle us and gush over Liverpool and United gave me a negative mindset about Tyler).

I thought "Tyler, you ****!"

Then it was ace! "I swear you'll never see anything like this again......"

I rewound it repeatedly and realised he was just in absolute shock and amazement. I wanted to paint the whole few minutes of words on the side of my house in blue paint!

Top quality! "STUPENDOUS!"

Like it or not - and personally I don't mind Tyler - he'll forever be indelibly linked to the greatest day of our lives.

And when it really mattered - when all his years of experience boiled down to twenty critical seconds - he came through and produced the goods so you've got to respect him for that.

But Vinnie our John Terry? Wtf?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.