Tyler interviewed about THAT day

Lucky Toma said:
Like it or not - and personally I don't mind Tyler - he'll forever be indelibly linked to the greatest day of our lives.

And when it really mattered - when all his years of experience boiled down to twenty critical seconds - he came through and produced the goods so you've got to respect him for that.

But Vinnie our John Terry? Wtf?
To be fair to him, I can see what he's getting at. John Terry is not only the captain of Chelsea, he is the undisputed leader of that team; he has this aura about him and you feel that the players will do anything for him. Well; can't we same the same about Vinnie?

Still a **** of a bloke though.

Er; Terry, not Vinnie!

jimharri said:
Lucky Toma said:
Like it or not - and personally I don't mind Tyler - he'll forever be indelibly linked to the greatest day of our lives.

And when it really mattered - when all his years of experience boiled down to twenty critical seconds - he came through and produced the goods so you've got to respect him for that.

But Vinnie our John Terry? Wtf?
To be fair to him, I can see what he's getting at. John Terry is not only the captain of Chelsea, he is the undisputed leader of that team; he has this aura about him and you feel that the players will do anything for him. Well; can't we same the same about Vinnie?

Still a **** of a bloke though.

Er; Terry, not Vinnie!

Exactly jim..

He says aguerooooooooooo for about 3 seconds and then folk forget about this tossers hatred for us...

the whole game tyler was giving the usual sky drivel with lil` digs. it was this which echoed through my head and was making me more nervous....it was hell!

when the goal went in, i was paused so i heard tyler perfectly....i said to my mate that was audio gold as it seemed to capture everything.....then the silence before i swear....and drink it in.

i seem to forgive his bias and respect the fact he done a great job when it mattered. he will forever be remembered with our greatest moment to date. for the older fans......nothing beats this,the wait was long and worth it for the typical city.

Dirty Harry said:
Manchester united :- "Took it with dignity and recognised it was City's day "

Really ? I thought it was anything but.

The "line" for that day is that Utd accepted the situation with "dignity". The fact that they did nothing of the sort is immaterial.

Please help solve long standing family feud - "Stupendous!" Niall or Martin? I'm sure it's Quinny, rest of the world seems to thinks Tyler. It's either the end of Tyler's bit or the start of Niall's. Can anybody confirm?

The perfect fumble said:
Dirty Harry said:
Manchester united :- "Took it with dignity and recognised it was City's day "

Really ? I thought it was anything but.

The "line" for that day is that Utd accepted the situation with "dignity". The fact that they did nothing of the sort is immaterial.

You've lost me bud ?

Harvster said:
Please help solve long standing family feud - "Stupendous!" Niall or Martin? I'm sure it's Quinny, rest of the world seems to thinks Tyler. It's either the end of Tyler's bit or the start of Niall's. Can anybody confirm?

Quinn.

Harvster said:

Just had another watch - it was NQ.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.