TYPICAL CITY

wrongun73

not the performance last night, you could not fault them, elano where have you been hiding all season! by typical city i just mean that when we really needed that bit of luck it deserted us. woodwork twice, goalmouth scrambles, then when you need the ball to fall to someones feet 7 yards out, it falls to a right back! like i said though what a performance, if we could battle like that against the wigans, west broms and stokes of this world we would now be looking at a guaranteed UEFA spot if not champs lg.
also i think we can now put yhe rumours to bed of players not wanting to play for hughes, i've give the man a hard time since sunday but if he can get that level out of them next year with a fucking good amount of money spent on quality theres no reason why we should finish below 6th.

wrongun73 said:
not the performance last night, you could not fault them, elano where have you been hiding all season! by typical city i just mean that when we really needed that bit of luck it deserted us. woodwork twice, goalmouth scrambles, then when you need the ball to fall to someones feet 7 yards out, it falls to a right back! like i said though what a performance, if we could battle like that against the wigans, west broms and stokes of this world we would now be looking at a guaranteed UEFA spot if not champs lg.
also i think we can now put yhe rumours to bed of players not wanting to play for hughes, i've give the man a hard time since sunday but if he can get that level out of them next year with a fucking good amount of money spent on quality theres no reason why we should finish below 6th.

Optimism alert!! ~:-0

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.