typical city

Typical City day out.

Meet up with mates
Go to pub chat about City
Watch the game
Back to the pub discuss the game

Typical city has kept us all together for years when others have drifted apart.

yep usual typical city BUT NOT TONIGHT IM AFFRAID 3-0 get innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,im not looking forward to the cold tho

how I look at it is, if I was blackburn fan I think I was in for drumming tonight by the Mighty City
5-0 50/1 any takers?

Pam said:
sput the wonder pig said:
my feelings are based on 30 years of watching City feck up when it really matters..... and when it doesnt tbh

I was thinking about this typical City stuff earlier and it occurred to me that inevitably, an end will be put to it some time soon, because of all the advantages in our favour these days. So let's hope it's tonight. but I entirely know where bluebandits is coming from with this.

Yes this

sput the wonder pig said:
waspish said:
how I look at it is, if I was blackburn fan I think I was in for drumming tonight by the Mighty City
5-0 50/1 any takers?

but your not a blackburn fan you are a city fan ... so now what dya thing the score will be ?

5-0 city win I've put a fiver on it

I reckon we'll do what we have done in a couple of games recently; toy with them for half an hour, let them tire themselves out then step up a gear and go in for the kill.

without a dream said:
Typical City will never die!

Seriously though even the very best teams have shite results every now and again and in the future hopefully that's the worst that Typical City will be, not the hideous and soul destroying Typical City of the past.

this is why we support city tho, this is also why we all will continue to support city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.