Typical...

MeatnSpudsMCFC

De Jongs trailing leg catches a player, unfortunatly putting the player out for 6 months... it causes outrage across europe and we hear threats about taking him to court.

Rooney runs over 30 yards back to make a tackle with no intention of even going for the ball and went straight for the players legs... then the crowd cheer and start shouting "Rooney... Rooney... Rooney"

What the fuck? Unbelievable...

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
De Jongs trailing leg catches a player, unfortunatly putting the player out for 6 months... it causes outrage across europe and we hear threats about taking him to court.

Rooney runs over 30 yards back to make a tackle with no intention of even going for the ball and went straight for the players legs... then the crowd cheer and start shouting "Rooney... Rooney... Rooney"

It was ever fucking thus. What utter twats.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:

maybe the next time de jong cuts someone down, we should start chanting Nigel... Nigel.... Nigel.... lol

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:

Because Mr Rooney doesnt play for city and Mr Rooneys club are the best at everything and arent ruining football!

Utter wankers!

Ferdinands tackle was equally as bad and I put it about 10x worse than NDJ tackle on Ben Arfa.

Ferdinand clattered the man and was off the ground.

adamgregory said:
Ferdinands tackle was equally as bad and I put it about 10x worse than NDJ tackle on Ben Arfa.

I thought it was a good tackle as was Jongies, The dutch coach the press and media have all caused this farce, ffs its a contact sport. If someone goes in with intent to hurt that is different but neither did

Just take the blue glasses of, just for a second. Neither Ferdinand nor Rooney almost caved in the chest of a player in the World Cup Final, nor did they break the leg of another player just months earlier. Everyone knows the challenge on Ben Arfa was firm, but fair, BUT NDJ is being hammered because of his previous form. Ferdinands challenge was similar to NDJ's, firm but fair. I missed the Rooney one. This is nothing to do with anything other than the press, media and Van Marwijk all venting their anger at NDJ's challenge in the final, and they are using the Ben Arfa challenge as the perfect opportunity to get back at him, purely because BA's leg was broken.

The problem is that every 50/50 challenge will be scrutinised over and over,no matter who makes it.

All the bleating twats in the media like talkspite have made a fortune by whipping people up into a feeding frenzy,and it looks like they're going to get what they wish for.

the goats backside said:
adamgregory said:

I thought it was a good tackle as was Jongies, The dutch coach the press and media have all caused this farce, ffs its a contact sport. If someone goes in with intent to hurt that is different but neither did

I agree. it was a no nonsense get the ball tackle,tough but fair...no different from De Jongs...

Look ibviously i wouldnt wanna see an England player get sent off during an important match but from what i remember Ferdinand went in 2 footed and was off the floor when he made contact. In the Ref guidelines either 1 of them is a sending regardless of winning the football first or not

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.